I graduated!
Yes, folks. I, Estrella Aguirre, finished high school in three years without fail or anything, "and raise my middle finger to all those who believed they could not do it (?) Ok, no, forget that last x )
Aww miss school, and everything we did. So many good moments, laziness and so xD
At first yes it was a rebel, typically do not enter any kind, fail, quit school ... ah, but I spent as well xD And
Maybe it was that in every school no matter flunked a whole ... I had my moments, but nah.
I think the m & aacute; s important this year was when we suspended two days (which we spent lying around and a friend's house) and we had to clean bathrooms. (Eww.)
Finally, the prom was so much fun, and I was the only one wearing ALL of my family. You know, cousins, cousins, boyfriends, etc. But I had a great time and I'm not complaining xD
lights off and all still on track.
0 comments:
Post a Comment