Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fishsticks Episode Stream Suspension.


as I started to remember, I tell you what happened the day by which we stopped.

that day were in the last class (History) and we were all bored to death, so we decided it would not go around the room.
went into the stands and there were echos ball. Imagine 50 children in a circle in the stands. Of course we saw the deputy approached and started running. The prefect of seconds in front of us and unscrewed from the laughter. We ran to the bathroom and all the girls are put to them (taking children with them), para then run by the foul smell.

ran throughout the school, singing a song that a boy had invented and clapping, until we got caught. They took the letter of good conduct and we stopped two days. Only 8 children who had entered the room were spared.

My friends and I spent the first day suspension and walking around the house of another girl, who was not even in our room but we left his house open pQE lived near school. To pass, I had to jump the fence (I'm terrified of heights) and girls had to wait about tenminutes to finish.

When we had to clean bathrooms for us to return the letter of good conduct, I was very happy all wet and with a mop in hand, when my English teacher called me and said, comes because it came I need the background Tele. I left drenched, and with a bun and a mop at my feet.


Sitting outside a store.
The next day was quieter, we were at a friend's grandmother, and then went to visit her boyfriend. Rite ask a friend who was passing by the streetand left us in a park.


swings in the park. Yep, I'm that emo (?) In the middle xD


0 comments:

Post a Comment