Saturday, April 28, 2007

Plattwood Park Deep River Ct Admission Nyaa!

Nyaa!
Kimochiii!

The volleyball league is ongoing and we have not lost any match.
really is fun to play!

Indeed! Yesterday I got the uchiwa of Shige (it is not know)
I loved it! wapisiiiiiiimo out!
Ahh!
ARIGATOOOO!

Now I need the d Kei-chan!
the Kusa Y weno .. y. .. XD

Changing the subject.
East, Tuesday is the kei-chan kumpleaƱos asias komo q q I do not think I can post that day I congratulate you in advance!

Otanjoubi Omedetoo Kei-chaaa!








And now with everyone! (The q I enkontrado)












And this made me put it very graciae xq! Nee

changing the subject again! New pv d
Tegomass! Truth q
thought this time would be more movidito ... per weno iwal kawaaais out super!
leave the youtube link x if kereis view.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZArQJ86v_Q
Ah!
Tb and I leave the link of pv miyavi Mr Mrs Miss translated! Q
was saying I did not know I adore you!
Kyaaaa!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDixepLctYE

nyaa, today is my b-day mama! Aunq
not read this as faithlicidades!
And my bro tb q q kumple Kei same day!
Ah, this week I have no good exam q, q I have to take to read books!

Byyyye ciiiicle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment