Monday, April 16, 2007

Dan Carter Tee Toronto

Nyaa, kimochiii ~ ~ ~ ~

here dedicated to the sport girl * laughs *

won the first league game d evolley, the result was: 14-25
q
I did not think we were to win, has really was great!

And also played well, scored the last point

~ Nee, cambienado the subject ...

KAT-TUN Concert!! I was Enkanto

!

Jin's voice is so lindaaaa

~ Kame ~ ~ is so kawaiii

Woooo, I really want to go see them live!

finally I saw the first alice nine pv ยช

leave the link if anyone wants to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsRVcqSZkrM Salen

quite rare if kompas komo kon are now!

But super lindoos iwal ^ O ^

Wenuu, Nari leave some pictures that I saw in the leaves very wapo q ~ ~




This freaky blonde ne?


Bay ~ ~ ~ ~




0 comments:

Post a Comment