long without renewing but between them and other kosas was impossible for me now ^ o ^ I have the uchiwa
Massu in my power ^ ^ (ajajajajajajaja loka * laughter *) I sakar kon pics on ^ ^ so far I have not .
OTANJOUBI OMEDETOOOO Massu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RabuRabu Massu!
nyaa That is eating cute ne?
Actually when Massu put those carir this adorable ^///^
Figthoooo!> \u0026lt;
.
Sexy powaaa ne?
Your sonrisaaaaaaaaa!
Neee do not forget that tb is the birthday of the babies of Gackt and Jin ^ ^
& nbsp; OTANJOUBI OMEDETO!
sip it comes out .. Mmmm rare but kawaii ^ ^
Kyaaaaaa chechyyyyy Jin is super!
RabuRabu Massu!
nyaa That is eating cute ne?
Actually when Massu put those carir this adorable ^///^
Figthoooo!> \u0026lt;
.
Sexy powaaa ne?
Your sonrisaaaaaaaaa!
Neee do not forget that tb is the birthday of the babies of Gackt and Jin ^ ^
& nbsp; OTANJOUBI OMEDETO!
Well you know if you want to see more Kosit Gackt and Jin go to the livejournal of:
I hope your commentsrivers!
Arigatoooo for reading!;)
Bye cycle!
0 comments:
Post a Comment