Saturday, June 24, 2006

Blepharitis Causes More Condition_symptoms sana_txi @ 2006-06-24T13:20:00

Ohayou !!!!!!!!!
Well yesterday was the night of San Juan, a day Enkanto ke ami me> \u0026lt;and ke'm usually late in the kalle!
This year has been to the 4 ^ ^ kasi
Kyaaaaaaaaa UUU I had a great!
violver I feel like I have to dance the ABC Daite Daite! Yesterday
tb gave me notes!
Ke ke go tennies good parents but Kamui Koger Kogi me: p
Neee of 7 kedado now I had three! I'm happy! Xq
kuento kon rekuperar all (less matematikasXDDD go die ¬ ¬)
Aiiiiis and no more exams until neeeee ke seprtiembre happiness! ^ O ^
And for the week of camping kon Kmaui, Miyu, Moni, Kao-chan, Haru and Kyooooooo!: 3
I have ganaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, ganaaaas of fiestaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ke
I'm a little sick in the head ne? ^ ^ U
Etto shige this kawaiiicisimo in the latest pictures of the ke vi * drool * Neeee and soon I'll have the
MassuLOL uchiwa my desire ke Ais I have already have it! I'll post photos
!!!!!!>/////////////\u0026lt; ne?
Bai.bai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment