Saturday, November 13, 2010

Printable Tourist Map Washington Dc Scars.

I'm drunk and I feel bad . I want to be only.
It hurts because you're here. Just leave me alone. Because
keep your pain and there's nothing I can do.
're driving me crazy and I tell you.

I tried to help when not want to. You're doing daƱoy
not you see it.
you drown in the water and I offered my hand. Compassion
that I have left, but tonight not be more.

I can not make change. P ut this time I tried .
Sorry, because I have to go on with my life.
And you can not understand.


Photo: Anto [Nk] (c) All Rights Reserved 2010 .

My heart is open, I have to close.
I care so much, that's my weakness. My wounds
remind me that the past is real.
My heart is open, so feel .

Papa Roach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment