Monday, May 31, 2010

Does Butalbital Get Rid Of Menstrual Airplanes,


airplanes Can we pretend That Are in the night sky like shooting stars ?
can pretend those planes into the dark sky as shooting stars?

I Could really use a wish right now, right now.



     "I could use a dream   or a genius or a desire  , 
To return to a much ma ; s simple this,
Because after all
partyin ' and smashin' crashin and '
And all the glitz and glamor and fashion, and all
chaos and madness at all,
There comes a time when the darkness fade
And when you're looking at that phone in his lap And
hope, but those people never called back,
But that's just ed ; mo the story unfolds,
You get another part time shortly after
And when your plans unravel
and saying what you want to
If there was an opportunity
This airplane airplane. Sorry I'm late
'm on my way, which does not close that door
If I do not, then I'll change my flight
And I am coming to the end of the night "BOB

0 comments:

Post a Comment