Friday, September 14, 2007

Usher Syndrome More Condition_symptoms sana_txi @ 2007-09-14T13:15:00

Drowning in my drool nyaa hayo me! First
share with you this gift so delicious I found q!


Some will be rare for me is Kamisama per Sagaaa and I can not say more! La vdd esq
Alice nine is going to invade pv xq `s going to sacr in the next single disk 2 and another 2 asiq s! 4 pv`! Esq
The bad new single edicionq according kompres you have a pv or another and before leaving q kual not liked me more! Q aunq I like to have the 2 tengoq choose! And the disko
be called Alpha, the two pv `sq take out the disko are d ela song Blue Planet (q and oi) and Alpha ... Then tb etsa the Tsubasa's new single and another comes but n q tbor as it is called ...
s! Asiq many pv `! Tb
've seen youtube q tour performances have been doing, and hopefully this concert wing saqn sale! Da iwal ruin me!
The covers of Tsubasa's single I do not like it if
Nya birthday XDDD many people!

Otanjoubi Omedeto everyone!
A Miyavi, A and A amigoXDDDD Narimiya

And so I'm happy and Torashi estarubio xq Hiroto has turned to be handsome!
Torashiiii

Hirotooo!
My Triooo! Jajajaja q are cute!


I love these two> \u0026lt;



Byeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment